As auditors we work on the front lines every day in order to guarantee reliable financial reporting procedures for our clients. Our aim is to understand your business and your business processes so that we can identify your risks, but also assess your opportunities. Our assessment should be fair, balanced and free from any outside influences.
We see the growing demands of the business world as a challenge which we meet by finding tailor-made solutions for our clients.
As certified audit experts according to the Federal Audit Supervision Act and one of the largest audit companies in Switzerland (based on the number of mandates), we can provide you with competent advice and support for ordinary and limited audits.
Number of Audit Companies in Switzerland
Position of Fidinter
- Limited and ordinary audits
- Auditing of stand-alone and consolidated financial statements according to Swiss Code of Obligations and Swiss GAAP/FER
- Auditing of pension funds
- Statutory or voluntary special audits such as
– Formation audits
– Audits of contribution in kind
– Capital increase and reduction audits
– Liquidation audits
– Audits under Federal Merger Act
– Critical reviews of financial statements
– Audit of economic feasibility and creditability reviews
– Agreed auditing procedures
– Compliance audits
– Fraud audits
– Internal audits